- GET TICKETS Saturday/Sundays 3pm Shows fun for the whole family. Other times great for teens and older.
- EMAIL for groups sales, private events and more info about shows & workshops. We are offering both online and in person shows for schools, camps, family and community events. Check links for up-coming classes and summer camp online, outside in Central Park and at our Times Square Theater.
- EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Improv is back Off Broadway LIVE from Times Square NYC
- Saturdays/Sundays 3pm FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!
- Sundays 6pm, Tuesdays 8pm Teen Friendly
- CLICK HERE for tickets
- General Admission $25 plus a one beverage minimum per guest (Food and plenty of non alcoholic options for kids of all ages)
- VIP Tickets $50 includes a beverage and the best seats in the house waiting for you upon arrival
- Limited capacity: NYC and New York state has removed all restrictions for events, however we are still limiting the number of tickets sold to our events to provide maximum comfort and safety to our staff and guests.
- EMAIL for more information. Now booking both IN PERSON and ONLINE events for Spring, Summer and Fall 2021. Private Shows/Field Trips at the Club, Touring Company, Online School Assemblies, workshops, residencies and professional staff develop. Bring the power of “YES! And…” Improv to your community
- LIVE From Times Square – our off-Broadway show fun for all ages.
- ONLINE Shows & classes/workshops still available for those not ready for in person.
- Times Square Field Trips – Get student group discounts to public shows or book a private show or workshop for your class. We host morning/afternoon shows year round. We also have pizza party options, or student can brown bag it and eat in the theater.
- Touring Company – Available Nationwide for theaters, schools, camps, community centers or private events. We can turn any venue into a comedy club – whether a Broadway or Off-Broadway style theater, gymnasium, cafetorium, meeting room, park, even salon performances in your home.
- K12 School Assemblies – The BEST in Edutainment!!! 30-45 minute show pairs well with any cultural arts, language arts or character building program. Music, Theater, Storytelling, Creative Writing, Anti-Bully Themes, PARP, etc. We can perform in any space – theater, cafetorium, gymnasium and even out doors.
- All Ages Family Shows great for PTA nights, Family Gatherings, Fundraisers
- On a tight budget? We have shows with 3 performers that fit into any space for less.
- Want the full experience. Book our 5-person show on your mainstage children/family theater series. We have previously sold out Wolf Trap’s 800-seat outdoor space and played many larger theaters around the country. High Impact with easy set-up.
Improv 4 Kids was created in 2003 by Laurice Fattal and Walt Frasier. Not even a year before the couple had co founded EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH comedy, performing in various NYC theaters and clubs (also a few corporate events and colleges). A teacher from Farmington, CT schools called and asked, “Could you perform for kids?” The rest is history.
Since 2005, the troupe presented 300-500 shows annually for k12/family audiences, live from their Times Square theater and touring theaters, military bases, schools, libraries, camps, community centers and even private homes.
NO TWO SHOWS ARE EVER THE SAME!
Audience love our shows and want to see them over and over. Every show is unique. We have played the same schools for years. RP Conner School upstate has been welcomed back out teaching artists since 2005. Holton Arms Summer Arts program in Bethesda, MD has engaged Improv 4 Kids since 2006. Numerous schools and camps can brag a decade long relationship.
AUDIENCE INTERACTION IS KEY
The interactive quality of the show keeps them coming back. Every 4-5 minutes the MC engages directly with the entire audience, asking for scene and song suggestions for the following game. 3-4 games invite audience on stage to directly steer the comedy. Kids of all ages love Sound Effects, Human Mad Libs, Freeze Frame (AKA Human Slide Show) and the Three Headed Expert.
Music plays a major element. Improv 4 Kids loves to start and end every show with an improvised song. Fans love our rock ‘n roll style Blues, Irish Jig, Opening Night on Broadway (SING IT!), Madrigals (AKA Headlines), Beastie Rap and more. Longer shows, such as our off-Broadway production, will include additional song numbers.