Improv 4 Kids has a new book series on Amazon. You can read the book for FREE on KindleUnlimited. Improv on Zoom and Stand-Up Comedy are both designed to be used by students and teachers in our own classes or yours.
NOW When you buy 10 or more books for your classes we will donate a FREE workshop to your school, camps or community center. Or we will offer comparable discount for a residency program.
- Stand-Up Comedy by Walt Fraser is a text book for comics and teachers looking to bring fun creative writing sections into the classroom.
- Improv on Zoom by Walt Frasier is a list of games with tips and tricks to play online as well as Improv technique and wisdom.
Author Walt Frasier
- 2002 Co-Founder of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH (AKA LMAO Off Broadway, Improv 4 Kids). Produced 7000+ shows in Times Square and touring nationwide. 4000+ shows as a performer.
- Former director of instruction for Comedy Hall of Fame Laugh It Out program.
- Sketch Comedy: Nine appearances on Letterman (Various Sketch Bits), Friend’s of the People (TruTV), Stankervision (MTV2).
- TV: Co-Star roles on Billions (SHO), Blue Bloods (CBS), LilyHammer (Netflix), Royal Pains (USA), TEEN NICK’s Naked Brothers Band